This is another reason to:
- Keep your computers/devices up to date with the latest version of operating system that it can support.
- Keep your apps up to date by going to the App Store, Google Play Store, Windows Update, Mac App Store, etc. and downloading any updates.
- Have a good passcode / password on your device.
- Have a short time-out for auto-lock.
- Turn on “Find My iPhone” or install Lookout to help locate your device if it is lost or stolen.
Yes, it is inconvenient to always enter your passcode, but would you rather have someone get into your contacts, emails, pictures, etc without your knowledge.